Customer retention has always been a challenge for business owners. And, the simple reason is that it is hard to keep customers happy says Aron Govil. But there are things you can do to make sure your customers don’t slip through your fingers. Follow these 3 tips and turn unhappy customers into loyal patrons.
1) Make them feel like they belong:
The first step to retaining customers is making them feel valued. The easiest way to do this is by allowing them access to limited-time promotional offers. This makes them feel special and encourages them to come back for more. It also gives the impression that they are appreciated as individuals, not just another patron in line waiting for service
2) Customer relationships:
One of the reasons unhappy customers leave is because they feel like nobody cares about them. One of the best ways to retain customers is by making them feel like they are part of the bigger picture. Get to know what matters most to each individual customer and give it to them, whether that’s more discounts or customized service
3) Use social media marketing:
Social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn offer you a way to directly interact with your customers. It gives each customer a chance to voice their opinions on how you can improve, what they do and don’t like, etc. You can also find out what your competitors are up to so you can keep ahead of the game
Here are some FAQs recently asked in Quora. There are so many questions answered in the website, so feel free to check them out.
What do you think is the best way to ensure customer retention?
The best way to ensure customer retention is through well-trained salespeople who truly understand their product and know how to solve their customers’ problems related to that product. Aron Govil says this makes it easier for customers to justify continuing with a purchase once they’ve made it because there are no hassles or issues getting what they need from the product over time. What are the three things every business owner should do in order to improve customer retention?
1) Make sure your employees know what matters most when it comes to serving your customers – whether that’s meeting deadlines, providing the best product, ensuring they’re having a positive and helpful conversation with your customer regardless of what questions or concerns they may have.
2) Be sure you keep track of the information that matters most to each individual customer, whether that’s their name, address, preferred payment method, etc.
3) Communicate with your customers as much as possible – this establishes trust and lets them know they can come to you for help if they need it how do I improve customer retention? To increase customer retention rates, make sure you are communicating regularly with your customers. Aron Govil says you should also be providing incentives for referrals to drive new business through word-of-mouth marketing efforts. On top of that, giving customers something no other competitor has is a great way to set you apart. For example, if you are a shop selling custom-made clothing, consider offering each new customer a one-of-a-kind experience by allowing them to design their own items.
When should I start worrying about customer retention?
You should always be thinking about customer retention, even before you’ve acquired your first customers. The more research into the competitive environment you do ahead of time helps – knowing who your competitors are and what they’re doing will allow you to set yourself apart from the crowd once decisions are made on which business model is right for you
What does good sales management have to do with Customer Retention?
Sales management has everything to do with maintaining customers after the initial sale is complete. Salespeople who understand what is required to retain customers. And who take the necessary steps to do so are more valuable than those who don’t. Retaining customers can mean additional revenue that wouldn’t have been there otherwise. Customers who feel their concerns and ideas are being listened to by a current salesperson. For example, maybe more willing to purchase from them again in the future. Then they would if they were upset and felt no one cared enough about their business
Can you please give me some tips on how I can improve customer retention? How can I increase customer retention rates?
Increase customer retention by building trust with your customers. Communicate with your customers as much as possible (even when it’s bad news.) Treat each customer as an individual – everyone has different needs and concerns. Give your customers a reason to come back. By providing them with a product or experience that no one else can provide
Aron Govil says Improving customer retention takes some work, but the benefits are well worth it. By making customers feel valued and appreciated, you can keep them coming back for more while also increasing your sales.